FY 2017 (April 2017 - March 2018)
- M. van Erp, S. Hellmann, J. P. McCrae, C. Chiarcos, K.-S. Choi, J. Gracia, Y. Hayashi, S. Koide, P. Mendes, H. Paulheim and H. Takeda eds.: Knowledge Graphs and Language Technology, Vol. 10579 of Lecture Note for Computer Science (LNCS), Springer (2017).
- M. Aaraki, M. Katsurai, I. Ohmukai and H. Takeda: Interdisciplinary Collaborator Recommendation Based on Research Content Similarity, IEICE TRANSACTIONS on Information and Systems, Vol. E100-D, No. 4, pp. 785-792 (2017).
- I. Yamada, H. Shindo, H. Takeda and Y. Takefuji: Learning Distributed Representations of Texts and Entities from Knowledge Base, Transactions of the Association for Computational Linguistics, Vol. 5, pp. 397-411 (2017).
- D. Yamamoto, A. Ioku, Y. Seki, J. Matsuda, H. Takeda, I. Ohmukai, F. Kato, S. Koide and S. Nishimura: Geographic Area Representations in Statistical Linked Open Data of Japan, in Joint Proceedings of the International Workshops on Hybrid Statistical Semantic Understanding and Emerging Semantics, and Semantic Statistics co-located with 16th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2017), Vol. 1923 of CEUR Workshop Proceedings, Vienna, Austria (2017).
- S. Koide, F. Kato, H. Takeda, Y. Ochiai and K. Ueda: Action Planning based on Open Knowledge Graphs and LOD, in The Fourth International Workshop on Practical Application of Ontology for Semantic Data Engineering (PAOS 2017) conjuncted with the 7th Joint International Semantic Technology Conference (JIST 2017), Vol. 2000 of CEUR Workshop Proceedings, Gold Coast, Australia (2017).
- S. Koide, F. Kato, H. Takeda, Y. Ochiai and K. Ueda: Action Planning based on Open Knowledge Graphs and LOD, in The 7th Joint International Semantic Technology Conference (JIST 2017), Vol. 2000 of CEUR Workshop Proceedings, Gold Coast, Australia (2017), (Poster).
- T.-L. Ngo, K. L. Pham, H. Takeda, S. B. Pham and X. H. Phan: On the Identification of Suggestion Intents from Vietnamese Conversational Texts, in Proceedings of the Eighth International Symposium on Information and Communication Technology, SoICT 2017, pp. 417-424, Nha Trang City, Viet Nam (2017), ACM.
- J. Putzke and H. Takeda: Stated Neutrality in Voting Networks - The Case of Wikipedia’s Request for Adminship, in Proceedings of Thirty Eighth International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), Seoul, South Korea (2017), The Association for Information Systems (AIS).
- J. Putzke and H. Takeda: Preferential Attachment in Social Media - The Case of Nico Nico Douga, in K. Fischbach and U. Krieger eds., SOCNET 2018 - Proceedings of the "Second International Workshop on Modeling, Analysis, and Management of Social Networks and Their Applications", Erlangen, Germany (2018), University of Bamberg Press.
- I. Yamada, H. Shindo, H. Takeda and Y. Takefuji: Learning Distributed Representations of Texts and Entities from Knowledge Base, arXiv, No. arXiv:1705.02494 (2017).
- H. Takeda: How to build ontologies - a case study of Agriculture Activity Ontology, in International Workshop on kNowledge eXplication for Industry (kNeXI2017), Tokyo (2017), Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence (JSAI), (Invited Talk).
- H. Takeda: Semantic Web technologies to enhance scientific research, Advances in Neuroinformatics, Vol. VI, p. 30 (2017).
- H. Takeda: Why Open Science is now?, in The workshop of the Scope, Incentive and Method of Open Science, NII, Tokyo (2018).
- H. Takeda, S. Joo, A. Takezaki and T. Yoshida: Crop Vocabulary(CVO): Core Vocabulary of Crop Names, in 45th Asia Pacific Advanced Network (APAN45) Meeting, Singapore (2018).